Send Documents With Ease
SafeSend® is the only document delivery solution that offers a client portal, file sharing system and an automated PDF encryption feature in one application.
SafeSend® offers customizable “Question & Answer” based authentication to eliminate password confusion and give you the high adoption rates you deserve. SafeSend® is now used by more accounting firms than any other file transfer solution in the accounting industry.
How we stack up to other solutions
To maintain compliance with state and expected federal breach of privacy laws, accounting firms must encrypt electronic documents exchanged with taxpayers. Many firms have implemented a traditional client portal to fulfill this requirement. However, client portals have proven to be difficult to implement, hard to train, and a vast number of clients simply won’t adopt them.
Traditional File Share Functionality
- Send Large Files (QuickBooks)
- Client Drop Off
- Online Document Storage
Unique to SafeSend™
- Question and Answer authentications eliminates password issues
- Access Portal Inbox from Microsoft Outlook
- Complete document workflow including E-Signatures
- Automatically create, store and manage password lists
- Accounting industry add-ons available
- Automated PDF conversion and encryption
- Automatically encrypt PDF file attachments
- On the fly PDF conversion
- Restrict document permissions and apply watermarks
It’s Time To Start Transferring Documents Easily
The SafeSend Solution
SafeSend® has redefined document exchange in the accounting industry. SafeSend® includes all the core file transfer features of traditional Client Portals and File Share Systems (i.e. large file transfer, client drop box, long term storage, etc.). However, SafeSend® is the ONLY system that provides a solution to the 70% of taxpayers that want their data sent via email. SafeSend® allows a firm to automatically encrypt email attachments right from within Outlook.
- Easy-to-use Outlook Plug-in
- From the Outlook plug-in, the firm user simply selects the files to be sent, selects the taxpayer, and SafeSend® does the rest.
- Files can be converted to .PDF format on the fly, watermarks and document restrictions can be applied, and most importantly the attachments are encrypted with the taxpayer’s password as stored in the APM.
- Highly innovative, patent pending web-based application – Automated Password Manager (APM).