E-SIGN FORM 8879: What the industry is experiencing and why it can fail

Learn how E-Signing Form 8879 can enhance the electronic Tax Return Assembly and Delivery Process, why it can fail and what the industry is experiencing.

Register for an upcoming, live webinar with us or view now from our archives.

Please Note: This Webinar Does Not Qualify for CPE credit

ENCRYPTING PDF FILES IN EMAIL ATTACHMENTS: REDUCE RISK, AUTOMATION & COMPLIANCE

Learn the details of how Adobe Acrobat and PDF encryption work and the proper methods of applying passwords to reduce the effectiveness of password “stripper” programs. You will also learn how to automate the labor intensive process of manually applying encryption to PDF files.

Please Note: This Webinar Does Not Qualify for CPE credit

USING ADOBE ACROBAT TO PREPARE 1040 WORKPAPERS

Many tax and accounting firms struggle with making the transition to a paperless office – or find that it takes more time than it should. This webinar will explain and demonstrate how successful firms make the paperless transition.

Please Note: This Webinar Does Qualify for CPE credit

WHY CLIENT PORTALS FAIL: UNDERSTANDING FILE TRANSFER SOLUTIONS AND ALTERNATIVES

Learn why less than 35% of your clients will use your traditional Client Portal. And what you can do to easily and effectively transfer files for the remaining 65% that won’t.

Please Note: This Webinar Does Not Qualify for CPE credit

FUTURE OF FILE SHARING: CHALLENGES OF PORTALS, PDF ENCRYPT, DOC DELIVERY, E-SIGN

Learn best practices for electronic document delivery to taxpayers, as well as how to automate internal processes when delivering client documents and files requiring E-Signatures.

Please Note: This Webinar Does Not Qualify for CPE credit

0